Baby Energy

Baby Energy

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Close to the End

I'm due October 7! I can't believe how fast it has come. In the beginning when I said I was due in October, it seemed so far away. Now it's at the end of the week. The due date that is. Now, we must begin to naturally induce this labor only and simply because I am so very ready to not be pregnant and ready to have this little one out in the world and open. There are so many clothes, it's time to play dress up and have some comfortable sitting and laying down positions. :)
The anticipation of birth is getting a little, for lack of a better word, stressful. I am ready for this and heaven knows Adam is ready to met the baby along with every other person anticipating her arrival. However, it seems that babies don't know that they are supposed to listen to their parents, not when it comes to coming into the world anyway. I know she'll come when she's ready, we're ready so she can come soon. I looked up a list of 40 ways to naturally induce labor, there are a lot of good things on that list. I think we'll start with the black and blue cohosh...

No comments:

Post a Comment