Baby Energy

Baby Energy

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Natural Induction Begins

So...the baby is due in two days and as we have decided, no interventions unless ABSOLUTELY necessary. However, I am uncomfortable and at that point where I am just ready to not be pregnant anymore. I want to hold the baby and Adam wants to see her and hold her. So we have an indicator hanging in our home that we believe will tell us when this baby is going to come. The balloon has been here since September 10th and has not deflated at all when all the other balloons went flat that night and the next day. This balloon has stayed strong and up in the air...until today. It has started to sag a little and my back has started to hurt a little and there is some pressure in my pelvis. So maybe the balloon is the indicator of when the baby is going to come. And considering balloons are only ment to last 16-24 hours, this balloon knows something that we don't. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment